Release overwhelm. Reframe anxiety.
Welcome feeling calm, energised and quietly confident.
Do you have multiple things you want to work on: Your work in the world? Your mind, body? Your relationships?
Do you find that with so many deserving desires it’s hard to keep on top of them and gain any real momentum?
It can feel like you in a loop that never really moves forwards. You know what you want and need to do but can’t get in to a rhythm with it all.
It can feel frustrating, especially if you give your all to work for others (the company/client/loved ones) but struggle to stay motivated when it’s something for you. It’s exhausting and there always seems to be more to do. There is another way…
Time to gently gather yourself.
The 7am club is a group for people who want to enjoy clarity and focused action without feeling overwhelmed or risking burning out. It’s for people who are ready for soothing practices that support you, your wellbeing and your goals. It’s not for people who just want to push through and get “there” as quickly as possible.
- Do you:
- Want to create prosperity through meaningful work in the world
- Want to make space for connection and joy with loved ones
- Want to be conscious about the choices you make and how they align to your values
- Want to feel good in your mind, body and soul
- Want work to feel less like a list of chores and pressure
- Want a morning routine that you want to stick to
- Want to enjoy satisfying, restful evenings and good sleep
- Have had personal development breakthroughs but haven’t embedded them in day to day life
- Know what you need to do but aren’t doing it consistently
- Have learnt that willpower isn’t the way for you
- Care deeply for others and want to show the same care to yourself
If this sounds like you then I’d be happy to welcome you to the the 7am club.
The 7am club is a month long group to help you cultivate your own feel good practices that create a supportive rhythm and harness the power of your days. It consists of some live and some pre recorded work. You’ll be amazed what you can create in a year when you step into flow and take it day by day.
The 7am club is about feeling good every day, starting the day soothed and grounded and focusing on small wins that enable you to grow gradually and mindfully.
Here’s how it works
- Live meditation mon-fri at 7am
- End of day journaling system (pfd you use in own time)
- Simple planning prompts to schedule the following day (own time)
- Recorded meditations for sleep
- Recorded weekly planning workshop (video and pdf you use in your own time at the weekends)
Mindful planning by night, meditation and mindset work by morning; calm, capable, energised you by day.
Join us to weave yourself a rhythm of small rituals that create big changes over time. We start Monday 1st March for 4 weeks.
A little something extra…
This is my love-filled launch to people I think will really get it. I’d be so glad to have you along for the ride and to grow and learn together. For this month only I’m offering a self care and goal setting private coaching session with me to prepare you for the for the month. Once you’re signed up, you’ll receive an email to arrange this. If it’s not possible to do it before the 1st March we’ll fit it in for as soon as after the start.
Yes you can leave your camera off during the live meditations 🙂
“Angela is an incredible meditation guide. She’s so intuitive with each participant and caters to what they need in each session. She has a beautiful way of making everyone feel comfortable and open to share their experience without any pressure. She’s incredibly friendly, open, supportive and professional and I’d highly recommend her to anyone whether they are a beginner or looking to dive a little deeper into their practice.“
Rachel Bowen, European Program Manager, We Are Mune